E' arrivata!!!

sakiss":27gm1yzw ha detto:
Diabolik":27gm1yzw ha detto:
I believe rotella is a tentative translation for steering wheel = volante
Yes...i ask if the steering wheel of Brera is more presice and general better than Gt coupe's.

I cant decide which colour to choose.
Black,Red or Blue Misano :mecry) ....i already own a Black Gt coupe.

sakiss, brera is your future car?????????? :?:
3.2 or 2.2????????very compliments....
in my opinion best color are rosso alfa and black...but i cant chose the best one... :confusbig)

sakiss":3re6zz81 ha detto:
Diabolik":3re6zz81 ha detto:
Yes...i ask if the steering wheel of Brera is more presice and general better than Gt coupe's.

I had a very brief test of the 2.2. The general impression is the same, but I can't really tell. There would be need of an extended comparison session on a track and at the end I don't know if my response would be reliable, unfortunately I am not a professional driver :(

by the way: the steering wheel itself is "volante" in italian, if you instead refer to the steering and how sharp it is, in italian it would translate as "sterzo" :OK)

Twin Spark":32kvi0zu ha detto:
sakiss":32kvi0zu ha detto:
Diabolik":32kvi0zu ha detto:

sakiss, brera is your future car?????????? :?:
3.2 or 2.2????????very compliments....
in my opinion best color are rosso alfa and black...but i cant chose the best one... :confusbig)
In 1year i will go for a new Alfa.I hope that Gta will be introduced otherwise l''ll buy 3.2 Brera.I dont like the 18R wheel with the rims so i ll go for the one with the circles.I read the review of Quattroruote(2.2) and it was marvelous.

Has anyone seen the two-tone interior with red/beige by Frau?

Diabolik":orl5xiwu ha detto:
I had a very brief test of the 2.2. The general impression is the same, but I can't really tell.
Ok,do you think is sportier in general than 2.0jts Gt coupe.For sure it handles a lot better but someone who drive 159 told me that it does not transfer ''whats happening in the road'' like 156 did cause it has better rolling quality...so what about Brera?...same driving feeling with 159?

Except presicing the steering wheel is still fast in cornering as Gt's?

sakiss":33myegge ha detto:
Diabolik":33myegge ha detto:
I had a very brief test of the 2.2. The general impression is the same, but I can't really tell.
Ok,do you think is sportier in general than 2.0jts Gt coupe.For sure it handles a lot better but someone who drive 159 told me that it does not transfer ''whats happening in the road'' like 156 did cause it has better rolling quality...so what about Brera?...same driving feeling with 159?

Except presicing the steering wheel is still fast in cornering as Gt's?

I have the GT mjet which should be the same as the jts from this point of view.
The 159 has a definite "dead" area for small steering angles (2-3° each side). This area is not there on the Brera. A main difference with the GT is that Brera's and 159's steerings are much less affected by the inequalities of the pavement. Theoretically this may mean that Brera is less sensitive than GT, but in practice I am not sure drivers other than professionals would really notice. Anyway my first impression of the Brera is very good.
For the interiors, if you go to the Alfa web site for Germany and use the car configurator, it will display also pictures of the various color combinations for the interiors

ciao

l'utente --Alfapitonsnake--
è pregato di postare con piu moderazione foto di questo genere potrebbe causare pazzia in numerosi utenti che hanno molto vicina la conce alfa :asd)

squalettoge":3cm1tyvp ha detto:
è pregato di postare con piu moderazione foto di questo genere potrebbe causare pazzia in numerosi utenti che hanno molto vicina la conce alfa :asd)
quoto :crepap) :crepap) :crepap)

Ciao,

@Alfapitonsnake: ancora complimenti per la tua auto! Cmq i consumi non mi sembrano poi così proibitivi in rapporto alla motorizzazione che hai...

@sakiss: in my opinion the best color for Brera is Red!!! The Brera in red is fantastic!!! :OK)

Bye!

cmq.....

x cio' ke riguarda l'impressione (ke alla fine e'a anke realta') di solidita' e' una cosa ke ho notato subito ank'io passando dal mio ex GT alla Signora 159!
Il cruscotto e' mastodontico......ke sia quello ke fa pesare tanto ste auto? :asd)

Complimenti x la piccola.....come ti capisco. :OK) .....

sakiss":158oam58 ha detto:
Has anyone seen the two-tone interior with red/beige by Frau?

When you say the two-tone interior do you mean this:

102.jpg

For me the best colour for the Brera is the red, the "Alfa red", with black leather interior :love) .

Ciao! Volevo dirti che la tua macchina è davvero un sogno!Ti invidio un sacco...
è stupendsa in ogni suo particolare, tutti tranne uno: è leggermente alta di assetto!La prima cosa da migliorare secondo me è l'altezza da terra!Con un bell'assetto da 3 cm (o da 4 cm se facciamo gli sboroni) diventa ancora più aggressiva e le prestazioni in tenuta migliorano!!!!!

salve..sono nuovo di qui!
innanzitutto complimenti per il forum..ricco di notizie utili e di bellissime foto..non come in molti forum che fanno pena e li aggiornano una volta al mese!!
cmq volevo dire a piton complimenti per la scelta..l'unica cosa è che vedendo sul sito alfa col car configurator..mettendo tutti gli optional che vorrei e che credo (almeno cosi vedo dalle foto) abbia messo anche tu si arriva a 50mila euriiii!!!!
Mi sembrano 1po troppi!!! :mecry)

squalettoge":2kh5ydm8 ha detto:

questa è la sacrosanta verità :asd) :asd)

Piton, per ora basta con le foto èhh.... :mecry) No scherzo, continua cosi

Cos'hai messo sotti gli indicatori?

piton puoi farci un confronto cn quello ke hai guidato in vita tua, o cn le tue auto precedenti...parlando d motore..???
immagino che nn l'avrai ankora mai tirato alla fatidika soglia dei 7000....ma x ora che ci puoi dire???? :confusbig) :elio)