Cruise control [montaggio su Progression, come?]

Hi stephaneblt!

Remember, you need the underneath steering wheel cover also! It had a hole for the cruise command.

Reassuming... to install Cruise Control you need:

cruise command code 735365522 > price in italy: 56 Euro
underneath steering wheel cover (with cruise command hole) code 735293341 > price in italy : 19 Euro

I've installed this on my 147Blackline 1.6 TwinSpark 105cv and it work great!

If you want a very good job, i suggest to install it to a Alfa Romeo workshop. The cruise command need to be fixed with 2 screws.. and to place one you need to remove the steering wheel and light commands. The dealer need around 1 hour or less to do all the job. If you install to an official workshop.. remeber to sign the warranty book in the "original accessory fitting" with the workshop stamp :)

bye!

thanks, you know, in france, they are afraid to do this kind of modifications

they said me it was not possible to install a nav+, and they said that to install an armrest i would have to change all the center console

i have to unscrew my steering wheel to install a radio control one, so i will have to dismantle the spiralato contatto.

thanks for your help, i keep you inform

ciao gli amici, ho uno 147 cup jtd 140mjet del 2004, ho comperato quindi posto il comando e la guarnizione. Ma nulla.... Quando lo attivo, nulla avviene, occorre fare una cosa farla reconnaitre dall'automobile? Grazie

hello friends, i've bought and installed it, i've removed the steering wheel , screwed the 2 screws, but when i switch on the cruise control, nothing happen

is there something special to do to make recognise the command to the car?

thanks

stephaneblt":2g4ubwjk ha detto:
ciao gli amici, ho uno 147 cup jtd 140mjet del 2004, ho comperato quindi posto il comando e la guarnizione. Ma nulla.... Quando lo attivo, nulla avviene, occorre fare una cosa farla reconnaitre dall'automobile? Grazie

You have to turn on the cruise control and start with the car until a speed of almost 40 km/h, so the led will turn on and the cruise will be recognised.

stephaneblt":1ay2s6ip ha detto:

puo anche essere uno dei sensori ( frizione o freno) che non funzionano verifica con examiner (daniostica) se vi sono errori :OK)

sounds strange, I had no problems: the green light on the dashboard turned on immediately after connecting the plug and turning the key :ka)

did you check the clutch switch with a tester?
the brake switch of course should be working (unless you're going 'round without stop lights :splat) )

you could also check the plug, after removing the lever, and verify if everything's ok (on the first pages of this thread you'll find a post with all the tests you have to run, with brake/clutch pedal pressed/unpressed and so on)

PS: my 147 is a 2006 progression 105 hp

good luck :OK)

some check this evening

i have the f35 fuse and it's ok

i have the 4 wires connector for brake pedal

i have a connector with 2 wires on the left pedal, but no +12v on it, is it normal?

Re: <b>Cruise control [montaggio su Progression, come?]</b>

Ciao a tutti, ho appena preso un'alfa 120cv jtdm del 2006.....ho aperto il coperchietto sotto il piantone, per vedere c'è il connettore....
Il connettore è presente, ora vorrei avere solo conferma e se qualcuno può mandarmi i passaggi per attaccare la levetta, scrivete che ci vogliono 10 minuti, ma non avendo esperienza in campo non vorrei sbagliare qualcosa......GRAZIE a tutti!!!!

Re: <b>Cruise control [montaggio su Progression, come?]</b>

franschi":30h9pb0s ha detto:
Ciao a tutti, ho appena preso un'alfa 120cv jtdm del 2006.....ho aperto il coperchietto sotto il piantone, per vedere c'è il connettore....
Il connettore è presente, ora vorrei avere solo conferma e se qualcuno può mandarmi i passaggi per attaccare la levetta, scrivete che ci vogliono 10 minuti, ma non avendo esperienza in campo non vorrei sbagliare qualcosa......GRAZIE a tutti!!!!

beh i 10 minuti potresti spenderli tu nel leggerti le pagine prima dove c'è scritto tutto ;)

Io vado di fretta... :)

grazie.....le ho lette tutte!!!!
Ma volevo avere
1 conferma, che basta la leva, una volta che ho trovato il connettore
2 volevo solo un piccolo tutor essendo una ragazza...... non volevo andare dall'elettrauto per una cosa che potrei fare io!!!
Comunque grazie per la risposta!!!!

hello, i've had a look in the fusebox in the engine glove

i have not the f23 fuse and the relay just near (in blue on the photo)

for the ones that have the cruise control, have you this fuse and this relay?

thanks

fuseboxik2.jpg

ritorno di al mio garage alfa dopo passaggio ha esaminarlo, il regulateur funzionava, ma a pena uscito dal garage, fonstionnait più hanno ritirato un difetto al pedale di freno con 2 volte, tuttavia, è il buono riferimento di commutatore 46840510