[WAS: Verificare hard disk] Scelta Router

am78_ud":2nwwod9m ha detto:
eh grazie al ca*** :asd)
un cisco. ci credo che va bene :D
Si ma assistenza tecnica da pena.
ti posto la conversazione con il loro servizio clienti:

Sheena (11538) has joined this session.
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:Hello Mr. ******! Welcome to Linksys Live Chat. How may I help you?
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:Goodmorning
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:i have a trouble into connecting my router to cisco connect cloud
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:i've created the account
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:the router is connected to the network
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:but i cannot login to linksyssmartwifi.com for it automatically goes to ciscoconnectcloud.com
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:Yes that's the same thing.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:yes but
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:if i login to ciscocloudconnect with my data
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:the site tells me thiis thing:
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:Link the router to the personal account
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:Did you already create an account for the Linksys Smart Wifi?
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:to login, the router requires the linksys smart wifi firmware and you have to connect the router to the linksys smart wifi service
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:so, my router has the last firmware
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:how can i link it to the account, if it doesn't redirect me to the page to connect it?
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:You need to upgrade the router to the Linksys Smart Wifi Firmware then create an acount.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:yeah ok
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:but i tried from my smartphone
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:to log into the firmware upgrade page of the router (logging to the route with the local router password)
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:and it tells me that i've got the last firmware
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:the router is a Cisco Linksys EA 4500 and the firmware is 2.1.39.145204
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:However we are currently having a server maintenance so you cannot be able to login with the Linksys Smart Wifi Account.
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:Rest assured that our engineering team is currently working on this. We will post updates on the Linksys website regarding any progress on the Smart WiFi Service. In the meantime, you may access the router page locally.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:no
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:i cannot
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:for if i try to login locally to the router page it redirects me to ciscoconnectcloud
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:and from a computer i cannot log in with the local router password.
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:You need to disconnect the modem so that you can access it locally.
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:Since the Linksys Smart Wifi is online based.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:so... i bought a 200$ router to have to disconnect it from the net every time i do need to change a single setting?
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:is there an ETA for the update of the online platform? or an ETA for the release of the new cisco connect cloud?
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:I do apologize since we are currently having a server maintenance.
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:We will post updates on the Linksys website regarding any progress on the Smart WiFi Service.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:mh can you please give me a link to bookmark, regarding this "progress" i'll have to be waiting for?
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:eek:bviously, hoping that i will not have to wait for more than 7 days for after those days i'll bring back my router to my reseller and will never buy again a cisco product.
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:We don't have a link but you can go to our support athttp://support.linksys.com
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:*support site
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:i suppose i'll have to wait that the entire linksys platform will be sold to belkin?
from Sheena (11538) to All Participants:I do apologize for the inconvenience.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:eek:kay. i'll just wait. Hope that i don't have to wait too much. by.
from Francesco ****** to All Participants:bye*

Oggi - per la folle cifra di 120 euro :)asd) ) ho preso un HDD USB 3.0 da 3 tb....