Tyres size 16"

RV

Nuovo Alfista
22 Ottobre 2004
Ciao!
Witch of these tyres( GY Eagle F1 GSD 3,Yokohama AVS 102,Pirelli P0 Nero, Bridgestone S-03,Firestone SZ 80) are best in dry conditions ? Please,compile your chart of these tyres. Is better size 205/55 R16 or 225/50 R16. Has anybody experience with semi-racing tyres (Toyo R888, Kumho KU 15) ?
:grazie)

I think that all tires in your list are better in dry condition.

I like the Bridgeston Potenza tires, they give me very good handling in all condition.

Bye bye. :D

The tyres you have listed are all the best "top" brand you have.
About semi-racing, i think that in italy are not very used...

...I suggest Pirelli Pzero nero only for the "italian brand" :p

About semislik, wat's about Avon or Yokohama?...

:ciao)

Semislick from Yokohaha or Avon is very expensive, much more than Toyo or Kumho. What is mean life of semislick ? 10000 km or more ?

a semislick tyre is the best in dry conditions... very different from a normal tyre!
but if you use it in normal street and urban use... i don't know if is a good idea. remember rain and cold days... you have to evaluate the tyre temperature before use

usualli the S03 tyres are indicated as the best performance tyre for "normal" use
the Pzero series are also the top, "nero" is the newest

F1 and others are high performance tyres but ... but ... not like s03? less? uhm my english have some problems :lol:

Lope: Thank you for the answer, my English isn't perfect too. I like Italy, but I can't Italian. It's OK I understand you very good. :D

other high performance tyres are contisport contact 2 (used on new M5 and others high level bmw)

but, for what kind of use?

you are searching for the maximum performance on urban streets? or on a track?

I'm searching tyres for maximum perfomance on urban street. Continental isn't for me ! I have awful experience with tyres Continental in my bike.

ok but contisport contact 2 are other tyres :)

a lot of people of it.discussioni.auto tryed it, with good satisfaction
are high performance tyres but with a bit of comfort and long km

but for maximum performance: bridgestone S03
high grip and very hard structure... noisy, hard but very good if you search the best :)
(otherwise, Pirelli Pzero rosso)

don't choose the dunlop or the goodyear, they are both very good on wet conditions but they are bad tyres on dry.
the best are The bridgestone or the pirelli or otherwise the continetal sport contact 2

:elio) :elio) :elio)
where are you from?

I have readed in one american tire specialized site that the goodyear are very good on wet conditions because of its v design

I want to buy wheels 7.5x16" Toora T670 chrome look and tyres Bridgestone S-03. One wheel cost 169Euro and one tire 143Euro in the Czech Republik. What is the price in Italy ? Is better homologated size tire 205/55 or not homologated 225/50 ? Outside diametr is same.

try to look at www.gommadiretto.it or www.gomme.net
usually are the best prices

if legally you can use 225/50 i suppose are better... the tyre is the same but have some mm of width on the street
but if is not legal... (in italy we can use only indicated tyres)