<<Rumor>> Possible name upcoming 157/8 would be 159!!

mathstar

Nuovo Alfista
29 Dicembre 2004
<b>There are several rumors around that the upcoming 157/8 would be named 159! The possible cause is that there will be NO Alfa 167/8 in the future!... It sounds a little bit strange but this issue is also not for certain... For so far the rumor... ;)

The good news is that this 159 will makes its debute at the Geneva motorshow what it was allready confirmed! BUT that also means that the official photos will be presented next week on possible tuesday the 22 of februari!! :OK) So dont forget to keep an eye on the online automotive magazines!!</b>

mathstar":1558g9mm ha detto:
<b>There are several rumors around that the upcoming 157/8 would be named 159! The possible cause is that there will be NO Alfa 167/8 in the future!... It sounds a little bit strange but this issue is also not for certain... For so far the rumor... ;)

The good news is that this 159 will makes its debute at the Geneva motorshow what it was allready confirmed! BUT that also means that the official photos will be presented next week on possible tuesday the 22 of februari!! :OK) So dont forget to keep an eye on the online automotive magazines!!</b>

strange news ... I don't exactly understand what you said about 157/8 vs. 167/8 ... but ... that is: let's wait until the presentation to discover the name of this beautiful new alfa :OK)

I guess it may be that Alfa management want to keep some sort of consistency between range and sequence numbers, so since there won't be any 167/168 there won't be any 157/158 too. Something like "if there's a 169 big saloon then the compact has to be 159" or similar ;)

DriftSK":3n2mkd0o ha detto:
I guess it may be that Alfa management want to keep some sort of consistency between range and sequence numbers, so since there won't be any 167/168 there won't be any 157/158 too. Something like "if there's a 169 big saloon then the compact has to be 159" or similar ;)

You hit the nail on the head!! :OK)