Mods and photos from my "Bella"!

pamendes":2wdyb8yi ha detto:
alexone85":2wdyb8yi ha detto:
pamendes":2wdyb8yi ha detto:
1) Yes, it's the correct size, for 1.6 it's the CDA70-130.
2) That's why I've used the thermal tape on the manifold and radiator pipes, to avoid hot to the box.
3) Sorry I didn't understand completely the 3 question...but on the bottom it's very difficult to remove clean and install again, more than 1 hour...I had to put on a place that its easier to remove. Your installation it's very good, fresh air and you do not have water problem...if I didn't had the CDA and have a direct filter like yous, maybe was the place I've also install mine.!
thanks for compliments of my direct filter.
sorry, but because you dont put the cda where i put my direct filter? sorry for my english.

There it's very difficult to take off the carbon box to clean, because only could removed from below on the wheel archer (box too big!)...then I had to find the best and practical solution, that was I have now...
ok... very thanks for reply...
compliments for your cars! :OK)

Hi!
Your car is very beautiful!

For your next exterior step, i should you to install the front and rear bumper like GTA style. If you want, you can chose a pair of good skirts and one rear upper spoiler to complete the body kit.

About the alloy wheels i like the oz superleggera "smoked".
:OK)
:ciao)

alexone85":2xg97hzm ha detto:
1)ma questo CDA e per il 1.6? mi pare un po grossino...
2)li davanti il cda non e sopra ai collettori dove ce un po di caldo? ok ke li tutti incellofanati per il calore...
3)collegando cosi vicino il cda non si perdono ai bassi? io so ke piu il filtro e lontano dal corpo farfallato e piu rendera ai bassi, piu e vicino piu perde ai bassi ma guadagna agli alti... infatti quando avevo il conico lo avevo messo il piu lontato possibile quasi dove c e il passaruota...

foto:
filtro005ridimensionare5ef.jpg
Io ho il cda nella stessa posizione è sembra andare abbastanza bene, l'aria la prendo dalla griglia dietro la freccia sinistra (lato guida)
Quella soluzione è interessante perchè è sicuramente di più facile manuntenzione (per pulire il cda devo smontare mezza macchina) xò ho il dubbio del calore del motore effettivamente :aeh)

GabryPontePowerMix":3j3ad61g ha detto:
in english pls! :p

Capisco un piccolo italiano, perché il Portoghese viene da Latino ugualmente e con aiuto dal traduttore di altavista... capisco quasi ogni cosa dite che... quella in inglese esso è ovviamente mólto più veloce perché non devo tradurre!
Ma perché è un luogo italiano... che non posso chiedere per comunicare un'altra lingua... ma riesco a leggere quasi tutto. ;)

pamendes":1hn2yi6m ha detto:
GabryPontePowerMix":1hn2yi6m ha detto:

Capisco un piccolo italiano, perché il Portoghese viene da Latino ugualmente e con aiuto dal traduttore di altavista... capisco quasi ogni cosa dite che... quella in inglese esso è ovviamente mólto più veloce perché non devo tradurre!
Ma perché è un luogo italiano... che non posso chiedere per comunicare un'altra lingua... ma riesco a leggere quasi tutto. ;)
do not work: http://alfa147.fateback.com

alexone85":3wvqb1l7 ha detto:
pamendes":3wvqb1l7 ha detto:
GabryPontePowerMix":3wvqb1l7 ha detto:

do not work: http://alfa147.fateback.com

Yes, I know :mecry) , I've already answer in another post....I will copy-paste the answer...
I’ve already had 3 sites… alfa147.clix.pt ; alfa147.topcities.com ; alfa147.fateback.com ….this last one I could said that was the biggest 147 image database until +- 2004! :angel)
I had more than 1000 alfa147 pictures on the site, with tuner pictures, owner’s pictures, DIY, etc…but because all that’s good don’t last…the site was down again! :dead)
I didn’t had the time since then to create another site, maybe when I finish some more mods on my Bella I will reconstruct my site with updated pics….

:spin)

alexone85":8zsutvu1 ha detto:
pamendes":8zsutvu1 ha detto:
alexone85":8zsutvu1 ha detto:
ah great! very compliments!!

I'm trying to upload my old site, I think is not going to be possible to have owner pics menu because fateback only has now 6MB to upload...but at least I will have site up again!
Just give me some minute’s plz... ;)
certo... then give me the site... :OK)

Almost finish uploading last files…but you can already enter if you want!
New site is:

http://alfa147.freewebpage.org

Enjoy! :drive)

PS:
When I had some free time I will update my site with new photos… :tippen)