Cerchi nuovi!

sirocco

Nuovo Alfista
20 Giugno 2006
Australia
Ciao a tutti!!! :ciao)
Ho upgrade miei cerchi, all'inizio ho lo Sport 16" ma ora ho gli Supersports 17" (Si, so, noioso e comune - ma mi piace!! :p ;) ) Anch'io ho con gli cerchi, gli gomme Goodyear Eagle F1 - "handling" molto bene, e nella pioggia - fantastico!! :?:
Anche.. In luglio visito l'Italia (Roma, Umbria e Toscana), il paese MOLTO BELLO!! I popolo, il cibo, la lingua, la coltura...... TUTTO E' MAGNIFICO. :clap)

Fotos:
dsc03149ec4.jpg

dsc02957dw5.jpg

dsc02949fx4.jpg

dsc02956im4.jpg

dsc02967rk4.jpg

Grazie! Saluti di Australia!! :yep)

:matto) bellissima 147 quei cerchi anche se classici fanno sempre la loro stupenda figura :A)

ma scusa, in australia si possono mettere targhe così o è un fotoritocco?? magari in italia si potesse... :sic)

Zack: in Australia e' possibile avere le targhe personale con la vostra scelta dei colori. Mio: ITA17 ~ ITALY. :elio) Il prezzo (solo una volta): AU$450 ~ EUR270. Ciao. :)

Tri-Star wheels (a.k.a. supersport), an evergreen. Also, 17" is the right size on our car, IMHO. I'd put them on if only roads weren't so bad in Sicily... :splat) :splat) :splat) That's why I stick to 15" :baby) Why don't you put a body kit too? I've seen insane, superb jobs on the 147. For example, you might wanna try the GTA-look bumpers and side skirts, since you said that GTA isn't imported to Australia. You would have an even more exclusive car; a one of a kind jewel. Think about it: the nasty GTA look on a more reasonable 2 liters engine. SWEET!!! :clap) :OK)
A sport muffler would be great too... (The whole exhaust line would probably be too expensive and hard to find)
As far as the engine is concerned, you could drop a direct port air intake with a cone filter, camshaft (but I dunno if you can find it there, for that specific model I mean) and chip. A lot better sound and drivability, but limited hp gain (after all it's still a naturally aspirated engine). Sky is the only limit!!! :OK)

Me too.... I have same wheels!!! and same colour of the car (black is the best!) also beautiful the plate! (is this the right word ? I don t know hehe!!)

Grazie a tutti!!

MAD147":3n5sjp6t ha detto:
Tri-Star wheels (a.k.a. supersport), an evergreen. Also, 17" is the right size on our car, IMHO. I'd put them on if only roads weren't so bad in Sicily... :splat) :splat) :splat) That's why I stick to 15" :baby) Why don't you put a body kit too? I've seen insane, superb jobs on the 147. For example, you might wanna try the GTA-look bumpers and side skirts, since you said that GTA isn't imported to Australia. You would have an even more exclusive car; a one of a kind jewel. Think about it: the nasty GTA look on a more reasonable 2 liters engine. SWEET!!! :clap) :OK)
A sport muffler would be great too... (The whole exhaust line would probably be too expensive and hard to find)
As far as the engine is concerned, you could drop a direct port air intake with a cone filter, camshaft (but I dunno if you can find it there, for that specific model I mean) and chip. A lot better sound and drivability, but limited hp gain (after all it's still a naturally aspirated engine). Sky is the only limit!!! :OK)

Hello. :)
Yes, I agree - 18" is too big and they will make it look "ricer" anyway. :nono) I really like the GTA-look bumpers and also the Zender 147 bumpers, but at the moment I don't have the $$$. I want to lower her a few mm first. ;)
But we have 147GTA (156GTA also) in Australia :nod) .... we just don't have 1.6L, and the 1.9JTD is only on 2006+ 147's.
Also the exhaust / backbox >> :vomito) is so ugly!! I paint mine black but still is so big and horrible. I want to upgrade to CSC exhaust, but I can't find this in Australia.

Ricky: Yes... plate is correct. :D

io invece li amo................... :ahsisi)

prova a vedere la mia 147:https://alfavirtualclub.it//forum/viewtopic.php?t=69286&highlight=

IlFede":2g84ae5i ha detto:
sarà forse per il fatto che la lavo ogni mese :crepap)

:jaw)
hehehehe :lol:

CASELLANTE: Vostro 147 e' molto bello. :spin) Penso che se ha 147 a 3-porte, con gli cerchi da 18" DI BUONGUSTO (^^^^^), allora penso che sia possibile per sembra molto buono. :)

sirocco":37yjan25 ha detto:
Zack: in Australia e' possibile avere le targhe personale con la vostra scelta dei colori. Mio: ITA17 ~ ITALY. :elio) Il prezzo (solo una volta): AU$450 ~ EUR270. Ciao. :)

viva l'Australia! :)

complimenti per il cambio di cerchi. ;)