che dimensione/misura hanno i pneumatici della ferrari f1?

Dal regolamento F1

ARTICLE 12: WHEELS AND TYRES
12.1 Location:
Wheels must be external to the bodywork in plan view, with the rear aerodynamic device removed.
12.2 Number of wheels:
The number of wheels is fixed at four.
12.3 Wheel material:
All wheels must be made from an homogeneous metallic material.
12.4 Wheel dimensions:
12.4.1 Complete wheel width must lie between 305 and 355mm when fitted to the front of the car and between 365 and 380mm when fitted to the rear.
12.4.2 Complete wheel diameter must not exceed 660mm when fitted with dry-weather tyres or 670mm when fitted with wet-weather tyres.
12.4.3 Complete wheel width and diameter will be measured horizontally at axle height, with the wheel held in a vertical position and when fitted with new tyres inflated to 1.4 bar.
12.4.4 Wheel bead diameter must lie between 328 and 332mm

Friendevil":1vfyw6vg ha detto:
Dal regolamento F1

ARTICLE 12: WHEELS AND TYRES
12.1 Location:
Wheels must be external to the bodywork in plan view, with the rear aerodynamic device removed.
12.2 Number of wheels:
The number of wheels is fixed at four.
12.3 Wheel material:
All wheels must be made from an homogeneous metallic material.
12.4 Wheel dimensions:
12.4.1 Complete wheel width must lie between 305 and 355mm when fitted to the front of the car and between 365 and 380mm when fitted to the rear.
12.4.2 Complete wheel diameter must not exceed 660mm when fitted with dry-weather tyres or 670mm when fitted with wet-weather tyres.
12.4.3 Complete wheel width and diameter will be measured horizontally at axle height, with the wheel held in a vertical position and when fitted with new tyres inflated to 1.4 bar.
12.4.4 Wheel bead diameter must lie between 328 and 332mm

grazie ale :OK)

Traduzione con Babel fish :asd) :

"L'ARTICOLO 12: PNEUMATICI E ROTELLE
12.1 Posizione: Le rotelle devono essere esterne alla carrozzeria nella vista di programma, con il dispositivo aerodinamico posteriore rimosso.
12.2 Numero di rotelle: Il numero di rotelle è fisso a quattro.
12.3 Materiale della rotella: Tutte le rotelle devono essere fatte da un materiale metallico omogeneo.
12.4 Dimensioni della rotella:
12.4.1 La larghezza completa della rotella deve trovarsi fra 305 e 355mm una volta adattare alla parte anteriore dell'automobile e fra 365 e 380mm una volta adattare alla parte posteriore.
12.4.2 Il diametro completo della rotella non deve eccedere 660mm una volta adattare con asciutto-espone all'aria i pneumatici o 670mm una volta adattare con bagnato-espone all'aria i pneumatici.
12.4.3 La larghezza ed il diametro completi della rotella saranno misurati orizzontalmente ad altezza dell'asse, con la rotella tenuta in una posizione verticale ed una volta adattare con i nuovi pneumatici gonfiati alla barra 1.4.
12.4.4 Il diametro del branello della rotella deve trovarsi fra 328 e 332mm"

E' peggio dell'inglese :D :culo) :rotolo) :sedia)